We are pleased to announce that the ISD Library will be open each Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, starting this Saturday, September 19.
Note, the campus capacity is 60 people, so if there are already 60 people on campus, you will have to wait until someone leaves before entering the campus.
Below are the guidelines for use of the library.
1. All books will be returned to the “return book bin” outside the library. Please sanitize the book before dropping it in the bin.
2. Students and parents with existing overdue books will not be able to check out additional books until the overdue books are returned.
3. No more than 10 people in the library at a time.
4. Social distancing should be maintained while inside the library.
5. Marks will be placed at safe distances on the library floor next to the checkout desk. These will serve as spaces for those who are checking out books. They will follow the appropriate social distancing protocols.
6. Masks must be worn to enter the library and worn while inside the facility.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available at the library entrance. Visitors must wear their own masks and must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the facility.
8. Due to the expected high volume of visitors, we ask a 30-minute time limit in the facility out of consideration for others.