Coronavirus Update - March 13th, 2020


Dear Parents,


The ISD Board of Directors and school administration met today to consider various options in light of recent developments around COVID-19. One of the options being considered is a temporary closure immediately following Spring Break. We continue to monitor the situation closely and gather information from a wide range of sources. We will release an official statement no later than Tuesday, March 17th with our final decision about whether or not the school will be open on Monday, March 23rd. If the school is open on March 23rd, we would like to remind families that if you or any member of your household travels to a Level 3 designated country (including airport transits), every member of your household would be restricted from campus for 15 days following departure from that country. This includes any visitors who have stayed in your house. For the safety of our community, it is essential that families who have traveled to Europe respect these guidelines and do not send their children to school. As always, I am available for any questions or concerns you may have. Feel to reach out to me at alank@faculty.isd.sn. Sincerely, Dr. Alan Knobloch Director, ISD


Click here for all ISD Coronavirus updates as well as resources for parents.

The International School of Dakar

Subscribe to the JagJournal

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Flickr Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon