Greetings from the Board of Trustees.
We will hold our November Board meeting in Thursday 15 November at 6.00 pm in the Administration Building Conference Room (refreshments served from 5.30 pm).
Here is the agenda:
1. Statement of Guiding Principles.
2. Public comment.
3. Consent agenda: minutes, school reports and committee reports.
4. Educational Program Update: presentation on inclusion programs from experienced teachers.
5. Reports from Representatives: US Ambassador's Representative and Faculty Representative.
6. Discussion items:
- Initial budget 2019-2020
- Auditor's report
- Second reading of school calendar 2019-2020 and 2020-2021
- Update on preliminary research and discussions regarding Diamniadio
- Presentation of the Strategic Plan Theory of Change
7. Decision item: school calendar
8. Meeting evaluation and schedule next committee meetings.
Parents and faculty are welcome to join the meeting as observers. As always, you can contact the Board at email@example.com.
Chair, ISD Board of Trustees